Sunday, December 11, 2005

Photo Essay

I replaced the batteries in my camera, so here are some pictures of progress I've described but not photographed:

1- Chicken Viking Hat, baby version:



2- Chicken Viking Hat, adult version (adapted pattern to be published once it's done):

(as of about 5pm today)

(not color-accurate, but shows the texture well)

(main hat finished, as of 2:30am. unfortunately crack-headed look with dark circles, etc.)

3- Grumperina's iPod cozies:


4- Hopeful by Jenna Adorno:



5- Blocking Soleil and Momvoli:


6- Una, sleeping on a blanket I made out of Red Heart Light & Lofty (the only acrylic yarn I ever loved) about a year ago:


7- Yarns from Over The Rainbow



Also, my lovely cousin-in-law Ashley and my cousin-in-law-in-law Scott:

gave me my Chrismas present early: a gift certificate to Kpixie. I'm going to use it to buy some Karabella Aurora 8 to make Tubey. Whee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home