Thursday, October 27, 2005

Week-old photos

Well, I finally got the pics I mentioned last week. Here they are:


All sewn up, but lacking a border


Sleeve detail

Since then, I've added the border (including a buttonhole), and had a fitting. It looked fantastic on my sister. The edging sits high on her neck like a collar, and I but the buttonhole lower than I had planned. Between the two, it sits on her like a tailored bolero jacket, rather than a slouchy snuggly cardigan. I'm going to lengthen the sleeves by about three rows (3/4" or so), but otherwise, it fits beautifully. Of course, I forgot to take pictures of the fitting. Sigh.


I've also been working on Clapotis:


I've done a lot more since then; I'm up to the third dropped stitch. It is absolutely gorgeous. I had a brief concern about the yarn: next to the brown duvet and in artificial light, the greys look much more brown than they do elsewhere and in daylight. I absolutely love it, though.


And now, for no reason:

Camoflauge cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home