Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Frogging Soleil

Well, I frogged back to the neckline split on Soleil and re-knitted, with 4 stitches fewer on each strap, removed from the shoulder side. I am very pleased with how it turned out. I did the armhole edgings in single crochet, and am working on a row of slipstitch, followed by a row of double-crochet, on Alexandra's recommendation. Will post pics when I'm done.

Notes: I did see a little bit of wear on the yarn after frogging. However, it only shows on the strand, not in the finished garment. Whew!

Tivoli is at the "crop top" stage, and is looking and fitting fabulously. The armholes are too big (showing the edge of the bra, if I move around too much), but I'm probably going to edge it anyway, so there's a lot I can do about that. I'm thinking of picking up stitches and making the sleeves just plain longer. Whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home