Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Gifts!

Whew! I did so much gift knitting, I didn't get to do much blogging. You know how that is, when you've finished everything you've committed to with two weeks to spare, and then you think "oh, I can manage another item or two, or FIVE". Anyway, here are pictures of the things I finished, photographed, and uploaded. More will come soon.

The Chicken Viking Hat, Adult Version:
(modelled by Ryan, brother-in-law-to-be)


GQ pose


Sideways


Close-up


Feline Dim Sum:
(modelled by my step-aunt Selena)


Shown as-served in a steamer basket with chopsticks. You can just see the menu I included.


Close-up. The far one on the lower level of the basket is a steamed bun, which I made up myself. I'll post the pattern soon.

Also coming soon: a picture of my dad's cat attacking the steamer basket. What better compliment is there than that?


Felted Flowers from Pick-Up Sticks:


Cala Lilies for my grandmother


Not-yet shown:
- a pair of felted irises for my great-aunts.
I'm not sure if I got a picture of the finished product. I do have a picture of them hanging up to dry somewhere, however...
- My So-Called Scarf
- Lelah top (in progress). I did half of this on the drive to Buffalo, and half of it on the way back.
- iPod cozy
- probably three other things

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

You havea very obliging (and photogenic) brother-in-law-to-be....

5:22 PM  
Blogger Andrew Craig Williams said...

Yeah, he's hot!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home