Monday, August 07, 2006

I have a talented SP

And not just at picking out great gifts either.


She acid-dyed the lovely skein of sock yarn you see above. I am highly impressed. Not only are the colors rich and beautiful (red, a burnt orange, chocolate brown, and purple), but the transitions are really smooth. (I have a little expierence dying with kool-aid, so I know how hard transitions are.) I thought it was Lorna's Laces at first; that's how great this yarn is.

Also in the box were tissues with a pretty modern floral pattern, a little notebook (just the right size for knitting notes; enough room to doodle, but not big enough to weigh down a purse), and a set of labels that say "made with love".

Thanks SP!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you liked your gifts and glad they arrived ok! I've also finished your gift so I'll be putting together your final package soon. I hope you like it:)
Your OSSP

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home