Saturday, March 25, 2006

Long-Awaited Photos

Sorry for the delay, everybody. I'm still a little short on time, but here are some pictures:


Gifts from my lovely SP


My finished ZigZag (post-mortem to come later)


Snowflakes and Arrows Progress


Modifications to the Snowflakes & Arrows pattern: it was written without shaping, but was evily photographed pinched in at the waist, leading me to believe it had a lovely corset-like fit. I added decreases along the sides, and I think they're both subtle and shapely.


Yarn from the lovely ladies at kpixie. 12 balls of Karabella Aurora 8 (swoon) in hot pink, probably for a cardigan. 3 balls of SWTC Bamboo for their ballet top pattern.

Discussion to come, I promise. I just can't say when yet. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Wowza lady - zig zag is freaking awesome. I love it. Are you pleased with the fit?

8:57 AM  
Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh how NICE that ZigZag came out so beautiful. Really looks nice on you too!

p.s. we've missed you at S&B.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

WOW! how freaking AWESOME is your zigzag sweater? I love it! It's also great because not that many people have actually ventured into making this sweater, so you get extra brownie points for that...

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home