Monday, February 13, 2006

Day 3's progress

As of bedtime on Sunday night (technically Monday morning), I've got 10 or 11 inches of ZigZag done. I took a picture after finishing Ball 3, and then forgot to upload it, so you'll have to wait until tonight for pictures. The 10-11" also includes a fair bit of Ball 4.

I've had a bit of wrist strain in two days of solid knitting (including extremely frequent cabling without a cable needle), but I've got a better sense now of when to stop and rest, and when I can pick it back up again.

This isn't going to be easy (particularly considering my upcoming commitments), but I think I can do this.

UPDATE 8pm:

Last night's work

2 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

just thank your stars that you dont have to rely on a cabling needle to do all the zigs and zags! once i learned the needle-free method, i was definitely (pun unintended) hooked...

you can do it!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Wow, you're doing a beauuuutiful job, Jessica!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home