Tuesday, April 04, 2006

SP7 revelations, Snowflakes and Arrows

SP7, my very first round, is over. I still can't get over how much fun it was. It was like Christmas, except with less time pressure. Even better, I got to shop for another knitter, and have another knitter pick out wonderful things for me!

Here are my SPs:

Spoilee: the charming and talented Paula. She knits some fabulous socks, takes beautiful nature photos, and had the perseverence to reknit her Seamus THREE TIMES until she was happy with it!

Spoiler: the thoughtful and psychic Rainy. She is also a belly dancer and serenity fan, and did a fabulous job of making me feel special, encouraging me, and making me squeal like a 2nd grader at her own birthday party.

Strangely enough, I think I actually ran across Rainy's blog during SP7; I think I linked there from Atla's blog. Atla is a member of the, ahem, Tubey Knit-Along I'm running.


In other news, I've reached the snowflakes portion of the Snowflakes and Arrows vest:



I love fair isle, although the snowflake chart is a little tricky to follow. This pattern is pretty cool, but FULL of mistakes. If you are even thinking of attempting it, you may want to check out the knit-along, where Kim posted some solutions.

Now, for no particular reason:

The Yarntainer, which my wonderful husband saw, realized would be useful for knitting, and bought for me without any hinting or prompting whatsoever:


Unavision:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home