Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I love my secret pal!

The title says it all. Wow. Wow, wow, wow.

Update: 10pm EST: picture:

(before this update, I was only able to say that because I didn't have my camera I wasn't able to post pics, but that I couldn't wait to blog about this.)

My secret pal sent me the most wonderful package. Inside there was (in order of discovery):
- a card with a drawing of a belly dancer
- a bag of loose tea (China Black Special - yum!)
- a pretty hanging ornament, made of blue beads with an oragami crane
- two skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Black Purl (LUXURY)
- a glow-in-the-dark sheep
- a pair of evil eye beads
- a drop spindle
- some blue faced leicester for spinning

AND she decorated the shipping box!

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.

I opened it at work, and I had this silly grin on my face, and one of our student employees came to my desk, and I had to blurt out "sorry, I have presents".

1 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

that is a wonderful package to receive on a tuesday afternoon!!

lemme see, not wanting to count cards, but i think your pal is getting close to the $50 minimum really really quickly :) and that's not a bad thing, if you think about this in terms of a fireworks show...

i challenge you to take a photo of you enjoying (and using) all of these presents at once. let's see...

sipping the tea, winding/knitting the yarn, reading the card, hanging the ornament on the sheep with scary eyes who is using your spindle to make a blue sweater for itself...

awesome.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home