Friday, January 13, 2006

Secret Pals Rock

I'm participating in my very first round of SP, and it is a blast. My spoiler secret pal is so sweet, and the hostesses have done a great job of matching us up: she's also a bellydancer, she also likes celtic music, she also likes tea, and she's also a Firefly fan (although they must have had psychic powers for those last two, since I didn't mention them).

I can't tell you much about my spoilee, since she could stumble upon my blog somehow, and I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise. I will say, however, that giving surprise gifts is oodles of fun! I'm practically sitting on my hands to avoid talking about it. I do have some very general plans I can discuss without ruining the surprise, though. I hope to send my pal:
- a purchased item she specifically mentioned
- a purchased item related to a knitting interest of hers
- a homemade item related to a knitting interest of hers
- a homemade item related to a non-knitting interest of hers
- a homemade item that I have a good inkling she'd enjoy

What's really cool is that:
- one of the purchased items comes from a small operation that I really like and am pleased to support
- one of the purchased items is something I've been curious about and will get a better look at before I send it to her
- one of the homemade items is something I've been very interested in making
- one of the homemade items is something I want too, so I'll make both of ours at once!


MUST... POST... BEFORE... I... REVEAL... DETAILS...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home