Wednesday, January 18, 2006

More tasties

In all the secret pal and pattern publishing excitement, I completely forgot to mention:

I got a good chunk of the back of the shrug portion of Tubey done:


I made two hats for Afghans for afghans:

Although I didn't get them finished in time to get them to San Francisco for the January 20th shipment.

And I got a shipment from Beaverslide Dry Goods


On the right is the worsted-weight Wool/Mohair blend in Whitetail Fawn. On the left is the fisherman weight (heavy worsted) wool tweed in Snowberry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh drat. See. These Beaverslide folks sell roving and you made me go clickie and then I had to buy two whole pounds. I blame you entirely. I'll have to show you what I spun up with it after the big SP reveal!

Nice yarn though. Looks to be a good source to bookmark. Thanks!

your SP

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home